is the name "Mara" pronounced the same as "Sara?"?

Oops. Sorry about the error in my punctuation.

Favorite Answer

Well... here's the thing.

Some people pronounce Sara like Saaaara, some like S-air-a, and some like Sera. I think Mara is pronounced Mah-rah but I suppose it's an opinion.

• Daisy

I'd assuming you pronounce Sara as Sayr-ah. Mara is pronounce Mah-rah.

No.

Mara is typically pronounced Mah-ra

and Sara is pronounced as Say-ra, just like the name Sarah.

If you want a name that is pronounced May-ra, try Mayra or Maera. Maira is cute too but I would pronounce it as Ma-ee-ra.

Mar is like Mars (the planet). I have the most beautiful friend named Mara. I absolutely love the name!!!

definite, and that's an exceptionally accepted call. 2 of my acceptable acquaintances in extreme college have been Sara and Sarah, then I had yet another pal Sarah, my mom on no account knew who's homestead i replaced into going to! How do you pronounce each and each?

I think it can be pronounced like Sara. But also it can be said as Mar-uh. I personally like it pronounced like Sara better though.

Yes

Yes people will pronounce it like that. What about Maura?

i know a girl named mara and it is

If you are using it to name your kid you can pronounce it however you want to. But I think thats how you would say it.