Vaginal irritation and Burning with assoication of Chlorine in the pool a week ago?

1 week ago today my bf and I went swimming i wore swimming trunks didnt have a bathing suit.. the next day I went to pee It itched on the inside and I felt some swelling... All week I have been itching and burning... I used medicated douche and it burned like hell. I started cycle wednesday and the doc couldnt... show more 1 week ago today my bf and I went swimming i wore swimming trunks didnt have a bathing suit.. the next day I went to pee It itched on the inside and I felt some swelling... All week I have been itching and burning... I used medicated douche and it burned like hell. I started cycle wednesday and the doc couldnt perform pap she gave me Diflucan 2 pills one for this week one for next week.. I cant have sex because it burns on the inside.. I need some answers here. PLEASE What the hell is wrong with me. Someone help me please
Update: I want real answers NOT smart @ss ones.