where do you get flash in Pokemon yellow?

i am in need of flash because i need to get through rock tunnel.

Best Answer

1.Go to Viridian City and go into Diglett Tunnel or Cave...( Near the Dock )

2. Go through the whole tunnel (about 150 steps)

3. Walk down (there will be trees so you need cut)

4. Eventually, one of Oak's Assistance's will give you Flash as long as you have at least 10 pokemon.

5. Teach to a sucky pokemon because Flash isin't that good(it lowers accuracy).

Hope that helps :)

Source(s): My Yellow Game

Pokemon Yellow Flash

Pokemon Yellow Rock Tunnel

First, I think you need to get cut. If you can't find cut, message me and I'll help you out. Go to Vermilian City and enter the diglet cave. Go all the way to the end of the cave and exit it. go south until you reach a building with a guy in wearing white w/ glasses. He is one of Professer Oaks aids. He tells you that if you have complete pokedex data on a certain number of pokemon, he will give you flash. If you don't have complete data on enough pokemon go catch some pokemon that you don't already have. He should now give you flash. Use it to light the rock tunnel in order to reach Lavender Town. I hope this helped! Message me if you have any problems.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): flash pokemon yellow: https://shortly.im/so5Zh