Paul O asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Frederick J. Hanna is on my back! What do I do?

I am receiving daily phone calls from Hanna and Associates debt collectors regarding a charged-off Bank of America account I have been unable to settle (because BOA refuses to speak to me). How should I proceed with this particular debt collector? Does anyone have experience with them? Thanks!

Paul

Favorite Answer

Here is a quote from Budd Hibbs

"If you receive a letter or are sued by Hanna for anything that relates to Bank of America, treat it as fraudulent. It seems that Hanna will lie on court affidavits about his position and most affidavits attached are bogus in the information stated. Fred J. Hanna is NEVER to be trusted, his court filings should ALWAYS be challenged, and he has been known to lie about trivial and major items. Fred is concerned about one thing; separating you and your money" unqote!

check out more regarding this company at this link. they will provide you with help on this issue.

http://www.budhibbs.com/debtcollectorpages/hanna_f...

NOTE: this is not solicitation or spam, just passing along information.

Hope this answers your question.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The advice contained herein is for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as Legal Counsel nor Legal Advice.

• CatDad

Check out Buddhibbs.com on this:

If you receive a letter or are sued by Hanna for anything that relates to Bank of America, treat it as fraudulent. It seems that Hanna will lie on court affidavits about his position and most affidavits attached are bogus in the information stated. Fred J. Hanna is NEVER to be trusted, his court filings should ALWAYS be challenged, and he has been known to lie about trivial and major items.

Paul.

Sounds like they are harassing you to me.

I own a debt credit consultation business and deal with this on a daily basis.

If you would like some advice on how to go about fighting them or getting rid of them shoot me an email.

I love to battle collection agencies :)

agdconsult@gmail.com

aaron