If Jeb Bush was the 2008 Republican Nominee for President, would you vote for him? Why or why not?

If John Ellis "Jeb" Bush was the 2008 Repulbican Presidential Nominee for President of the United States of America instead of John McCain, would you vote for Bush? Why or why not? Also, do you believe he could defeat Barack Obama? Why or why not?

If Jeb Bush was the Republican Nominee, I would do everything I could to make him become the next President to continue his brother George's legacy for Four More Years. The Bush's are a Respectable Family who are Passionate about helping All Americans and Jeb Bush would make a Great President if ever elected.

I do believe he would be Obama because he is more experienced that Obama and he is related to three great American Presidents; his brother George W. Bush, his father George H.W. Bush and his Great-Great-Great Uncle Franklin Pierce.

Favorite Answer

Would he admit that the U.S. Sup. Ct. totally screwed up in the case of Bush v. Gore? Woud he admit that Republicans have no credibility in claiming to be opposed to judicial activism, given the fact of what happened in that case? If so, then yes, I'd vote for him.

No, because I lived in Florida when he was governor. He's his brother's brother all right. Just a little more intelligent but just as dishonest. As governor he allowed some health care company or other, don't recall the name at the moment, to screw Floridians out of millions. He's now on their board of directors and I will never forget his Terri Schiavo debacle.

Source(s): Edit. Tenant Healthcare.

I might conceivably consider it. A lot more than I'd consider McSame anyway. I'd most likely still vote for any Democrat given the mess that The Shrubs have gotten us into, but I wouldn't dismiss him totally out of hand as I would with most any other Republican candidate.

One thing I think we can all agree on is enough with the Bush Legacy!

Obama 08!

Absolutely not. I have never and never will vote for anyone in the Bush family. They've done enough damage, thank you.

Anyone But Obama. Anyone.

No. One name: Ron Paul.

No.........I wouldn't vote for him. I'd never vote for a Bush.

No, he's a liberal like his brother and father.

If he's like his brother, then no.