how does my fantasy football team look?

QB Tom Brady* ,JaMarcus Russell

RBs Marion Barber* ,Ryan Grant* ,Fred Taylor, Ricky Williams,

Brandon Jacobs

WRs TJ Hush*, Santonio Holes*, Roddy White*,

Reggie Brown, Leveranues Coles

TEs Ben Watson*, Donald Lee

K Adam Vinatieri

Team Defense Arizona

DBs Terence Newman*, Darelle Ravis*, Terrence Mcee,

Marcus McCauley

DLs Patrick Willis*, Gerald Hayes*, Ray Lewis*,

Mike Vrabel*, Osi Umenyiora

What do you think. 8 man head 2 head. What changes would you make

* are my starters

Favorite Answer

Pretty good team. If I were you i think i would start Osi over Vrabel because he had a breakout year last year and Vrabel is getting old.

• Mr R

I think I would find a back up QB with a proven track record.

Russel may have potential, but he still hasn't played that much.

RBs look good. Fred Taylor will split carries again with Jone-Drew. Jones-Drew is the one that usually gets the TDs and Taylor the yards, so make sure you know how your league scores. Ricky Williams is the same gamble I made, we will see if he gets back to where he was before he "retired".

I'm not big on Roddy White for a WR. He just isn't a "go to" guy in my book. I know he had 1,200 yards last year, but I still don't like him, I would sit him and see how it goes. It's a mess down in Atlanta these days.

I had Coles last year and he stunk it up for me. He only started 10 games and had 646 yards. I know he was injured, but he barely had 1,000 yards the year before.

He also has had some disputes with management during the offseason about his contract. I would see if someone in your league thinks he is great and trade him. But that's just me.

Defensively, I would look for another team besides Arizona.

They consistently gave up 20+ points last year and to bad teams - SF 20 & 37, BAL 26, STL 31, CAR 25, CIN 27, and ATL 27.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Good luck.

• Jeff

Like poo! Just kidding. You've got a great team. I like Grant a lot. Good backup at RB too w/ 2 quality starters: Taylor and Jacobs. You're #2 WR is a bit weak tho. I might look for a real #2 QB as well. Good Luck!

You wont win the trophey with that lineup, Sorry.

You Recievers are all mid-range, The best underdog pick you have is Ricky Willams , Yes really he is in the league to stay this time, he will amass Cadilliac this yer in yards and Touchdowns.

I predict 2-3rd for your lineup. Make a trade to get a W/R using Lewis- he will go down this year with a fake injury, he dosent want to play in Baltimore any longer.

Good Luck

QB and RB look ok...WR is horrible...TE is about a 5 out of 10. K is ok. Theres got to be a better team D. DBs could get better. DL is pretty good although i'd probably start Umenyiora. Overall a 6 out of 10

You need better running backs sorry to say, but in 8 man those are very weak... I bet you could trade barber and taylor for an upper class RB.

I'll give you an 8 out of 10 because you have Arizona as your defense, but your defensive players are good

drop McCauley and get somebody else

none looks great