Luna asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我改英文自傳!!20點!!!!很急!!!

Good morning professors. My name is 000. I graduated from 000 high school.

I’m interesting in listening to music and reading books. Listening to music can make me relax and reading books can let me absorb knowledge.

I major in cooking. As a proverb goes Bread is the staff of life. So I think how to cook is more important than else. I love to see people show happy when they have a great meal.

I’m an responsible person. I think people should have keen sense of responsibility in what they have to do. As my outgoing personality, I like interacting with people.

I feel honored to pass the preliminary stage of your university’s entrance admission. Since I was a child, I’ve already built my dreams on being a tour leader. So I have a great ambition to enter your school and build my ability of leadership and management.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Good morning professors. My name is 000 and I graduated from 000 high school. I am interested in listening to music and I enjoy reading books. Listening to music helps me to relax and reading books enables me to absorb knowledge.

Now I major in cooking. As a proverb reads, bread is the staff of life, I think knowing how to cook is far more important than anything else. I love to see how people show their satisfaction when they are having a great meal.

To briefly talk about my personality, I am a responsible person and I think all people should uphold a sense of responsibility and keenness to things they are supposed to do. I am also an outgoing person and I love interacting with different kinds of people from different places.

I feel honored to have passed the preliminary stage of this university's entrance admission. Ever since i was a child, I dreamt of being a tour leader. Therefore, I am ambitious in entering this school and I would take this as a great opportunity to build up my ability in being a leader and acheive in management. Thank you very much.

希望有幫忙到.

Source(s): 澳洲讀書6年