what is going on?

Ok so basically this is why I asked my earlier question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqOHe...

I have always been attracted to girls and I began questioning my sexuality when I was about 9 but I have always believed that homosexuality is wrong so I always dismissed it. However recently I went to college and lived with six girls in a building full of girls and found that I was really really attracted to them. This was still fine since I wasn't attracted to anyone in particular. Then I started to really like my friend. She is so cute and we spent a lot of time together. Most nights she even slept in my bed and I liked it so much that I would always just asked her to and she would. One night I was sleeping very close to her and I remember thinking that she was so warm and nice and wonderful and then I realized that I really had a major crush on her. The problem is I still think that it's wrong. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it is wrong. If you look for God, I am sure that He will set you free of such a sin. That is what the Lord says in His word. He loves you, but He can not love your sin. He wants the best for you. But you have to come to Him to receive your freedom and to be safe, and to prosper. To be save is to received your salvation.

Terefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised, Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lust. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. (Romans 1:24-32).

When we come to Jesus Christ, we are clean with his precious blood of all our sins, and He change us. Sin will separate men from God, God will separate men from sin.

Jesus said: "This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. (Mattew 26:28)

You have to ask God for the forgiveness of your sins to be save, and also to forgive those that have done wrong to you. Jesus did not say that everybody are not going to be save, but for many. He knew that not everybody was going to believe in Him.

There is a very bad and strong evil spirit in those that are against God's will, lesvian and gay. Be strong and come to Jesus Christ for your salvation and to be set free. Do not open that door to evil spirits. You would not be the same when Jesus Christ transform you. He would not let you sin. He says sin no more. Do not give the back to the Lord for you own good. Believe and ask in prayers for God to help you and read the Bible. Say this:

Dear Lord Father God, forgive my sins, I forgive those that have done wront to me. I want to be set free by you. Help me for no to sin against you, Write my name in your book of Life. I believe in your Son Jesus Christ and that He die for me to give me salvation. Thank you Lord Father God in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Read the Bible and go to a Christian church. Remember, pray to God. Pray is when you talk to Him. Now is your decission. The salvation is individual. Be safe.

God bless you.

You would either have to suppress your attractions or somehow quit believing that homosexuality is wrong. I would go with the latter, but that's only my opinion. It's hard to suppress attraction anyway...

Source(s): Meh.

stop thinking being attracted to girls is wrong. you cant change who your attracted to. you should just accept it and go for it with this girl. good luck!!

btw i like your story! so cute, haha. ; ]]

are you a Christian? Is that why you think its wrong?