Iggy Pop v.s. Mick Jagger?

Who do you like better as a singer?

I like them both but I like Iggy better.

Bonus: Which of them do you think is looking healthier these days?

Mick Jagger

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/galleries/music/...

Iggy Pop

http://www.howtoavoidthebummerlife.com/weblog/arch...

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Not to say anything bad about Mick, whom I love as a singer, but Iggy is one of my favorite singers and performers ever, so I'll pick him. His voice really does it for me, and he makes a wide range of sounds, the detached slow vocals, the good time rock 'n' roll singing, and the scream. Not necesarily more of a range than Jagger but a different kind that I just prefer, but when I'm in the mood for either I love both.

And I'm going to say Iggy looks better, because if you used a camera with a slow shutter and watched Iggy jump around on stage without looking too hard you wouldn't know if he was sixty or twenty-three.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both are good singers but I could never really get into Mick Jagger that much so Iggy is better in my opinio..

Err also I think iggy is looking healthier as long as he is wearing a shirt.

• Stimpy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Mick Jagger for me. I've seen them both in concert. Iggy looked like the floor was electrified, he was spazzing all over the place. Mick Jagger's way better on stage.

It's a tossup on the looks, they both look awful in those pictures!

• 1 decade ago

They both look REALLY old. I know Iggy looks to be in great shape, but if you watch a Stones performance...whether you like them or not...you have to be amazed at how much energy a dude Mick's age puts into the show. In a fight, I'd take Iggy; in a race, I'd take Mick.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Julie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Iggy Pop.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As a singer - Iggy Pop. I also think he is a better performer.

Who's looking healthier? - Iggy - Why? Can you imagine the reaction if Mick Jagger went onstage topless. *Shudder*

• 1 decade ago

that's tough but I'm going to go with Iggy Pop

Bonus: Mick Jagger...Iggy should try putting a shirt on sometimes...but he looks great too I guess

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mick Jagger!

• Iggy Pop, he was in Pete & Pete and thats all the street cred he needs and he is a punk legend, Mick Jagger was a pop star. No comparison.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like both, but better singer probably is Iggy IMO

lmao Well, they've both lived quite a life so they're not in the best of ways at the mo

Iggy looks better though, but I s'pose thats because he never did look too healthy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.