promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

guys only!!! blondes or brunettes?

guys, do you like blondes or brunettes better when it comes to looks? why?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on the blonde or brunette....but i would say blonde because ive never dated one and i think they are harder to get

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Buzbe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Brunettes have these dark, mysterious ways about them and blondes are light, bubbly and are predictable most of the time... but I love red-haired women, period. They are fiery, honest and sure of themselves. This is what I have experienced on an average... No hard feelings ladies!

• 1 decade ago

Well, Im a girl but I like brunette guys. If I could choose my hair color it would be Brunette- because that is my hair color! :D

• Jess
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't really care, but I generally find myself attracted to brunettes more frequently. I also like redheads. Hair doesn't matter to me. As long as it's clean, I'm fine with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brunettes.I think it had something to do with being in the hospital when I was a little boy and my nurse was as beautiful as Miss America and she was a brunette.

• 1 decade ago

Actually don't really prefer one over the other but for some reason blondes are just eye catching to me maybe its the hair color I guess.

• 1 decade ago

brunettes.....I'm a girl, but I have this urge to squeeze myself into questions like this one...but if I was a guy, I'd go for brunettes

• Adam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Brunettes... But i'm slightly biased because my girlfriend who i am in love with is brunette.

• ntisme
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I like green hair sooo much. I guess brunette

• catman
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I love Brunettes with brown eyes the most....they make my little heart just pitter patter.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.