My husband might be getting a job at J.D in Moline. So where is the best place to live near the quad cities?

My husband is getting closer in getting a new job w/ John Deere which means we have to relocate. We never lived in a big city, so was wondering if there is any advice about where to live around the quad cities. We have 3 children as well so being at a small school district which would give our kids great... show more My husband is getting closer in getting a new job w/ John Deere which means we have to relocate. We never lived in a big city, so was wondering if there is any advice about where to live around the quad cities. We have 3 children as well so being at a small school district which would give our kids great opportunities in achievements w/ sports and academics. Any advice is welcomed. Thanks, annystel