PS3-Is anybody having problems playing cod-4 on line?it shows up connection interrupted.?

Also it shows up server connection timed out....My internet provider is comcast and a wireless router.thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no. i get it once in a while but its usually when the host leaves in the middle of the game. check your signal strength and make sure there is nothing interfering with it. also try using a cable instead of the wireless and see if it gets better. if it does its your connection and could be your router.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

precise, before everything, undesirable you, sounds like your lady chum is demanding plenty. yet on the different hand possibly you should be slightly greater demanding your self. She says you supply her too plenty freedom, possibly by skill of that she skill which you should be much less quiet and easily take the lead now and returned. Say if she's merely randomly made a plan to pass out ask her to stay in with you rather, do not stress her to compliment or something yet enable her understand which you extremely desire her to be there with you're making communication, ask her questions, it shows which you’re listening and which you care approximately what she has to declare extremely than merely listening for the sake of it Aw it sounds such as you have have been given the actual section there, and the undeniable fact which you dont desire to lose her is super - tell her this - tell her each and every hazard you get how plenty you adore her, it will make her experience stable approximately herself and your love! maximum of all, check along with her on the subject of the style you experience, each and every thing you'v written here, she ought to understand how plenty you guard her and the style you dont desire to lose her, it will make her think of two times. stable success x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmm.

im having the same problem on one of my games but the others are working fine,re-do the process.

;]

• 1 decade ago

the problem is your signal is dying

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.