Drug paraphernalia?

I keep finding little sharpened sticks like matches and tooth picks that are charred on the end, on my property.What are these used for?? Please give me all the information you know.
Update: No, I have found them in my shed in the back yard, I live in town, and I am suspecting my super skinny son in law of something. I know hes on something, i confronted him once before when I found a long skinny pipe with copper mesh in the end of it. I just dont know what he is doing, I dont know anything about this... show more No, I have found them in my shed in the back yard, I live in town, and I am suspecting my super skinny son in law of something. I know hes on something, i confronted him once before when I found a long skinny pipe with copper mesh in the end of it. I just dont know what he is doing, I dont know anything about this stuff.