Apple asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

十分火急!!!商用英文自我介紹 my job

我要口語話表達"用商用英文自我介紹"

時間大約在三分鐘

內容介紹:

我的工作是在補習班當老師,我接觸的客戶群幾乎都是學生和家長,學生年齡層在國中生這階段,我的工作要帶學生考試、上課,

解決學生的所有問題,尤其主要以課業為主

還要做電話訪問,和行政的工作

"請在幫我多想想其他可以說的"

我要用說的給老師聽!星期六28號就要用了!

請各位高手幫我想想

拜託拜託

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hello everyone,

It is my pleasure to introduce me to you all. I am a cram school teacher. I have been one for (寫你當了多久) years. Most of my contacts have been parents and students ranging from the first grader to the third grader of junior high school. My job includes giving lectures, testing, and most of all, solving problems from lectures or tests. All of my lectures are based on what they learn in school. By this way, not onlycan I provide students with reviewing from what they learn in school, but also previewing on what they are about to learn. From my point of view, reviewing and previewing are the key elements to succeed in schooling. In addition, phone interviews to students and administration are parts of my job description. All in all, I like teaching very much and I love to see students succeed in their lives. Thank you for your listening.

Source(s): 如有問題, 請加我cpyang26@hotmail.com

I am a cram school teacher, because of my job, I need to contact with junior high school students and their parents.and my job content is to help students to warm up and review the lessons and give them some quizes, besides that, I also need to solve their all kind of problems , especially their lessons in school.I like this job not only it is my interesting but also can get more experiences to get along with students, that's why I choose this job.

先幫你想到這裡,

我沒有全部照著妳上面的翻譯,

不過妳可以參考一下,