Alison asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Where is the house in "Wedding Crashers," where Christopher Walken's eldest daughter has her reception?

This is a huge white house/resort in the first part of the movie, where Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson first meet the Cleary sisters. I'm not talking about the beach house, which is later on in the movie.

You can see the house at 3:45 on this youtube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bdVeujB4vk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Please help!

Thanks! :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 3 years ago

Wedding Crashers House

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where is the house in "Wedding Crashers," where Christopher Walken's eldest daughter has her reception?

This is a huge white house/resort in the first part of the movie, where Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson first meet the Cleary sisters. I'm not talking about the beach house, which is later on in the movie.

You can see the house at 3:45 on this youtube...

Source(s): house quot wedding crashers quot christopher walken 39 eldest daughter reception: https://shortly.im/O6oN7
  • 5 years ago

Some of the beginning of the film was filmed at an estate known as Ellenborough.............The other scenes like the home where the family went is ALSO Ellenborough located in between Easton Maryland and Oxford!! The Bode's owned the home back in the 1990's when they bought it for 4.5 million!!!! The home actually sold for 13,6 million once the movie came out!! Make no mistake, that house is HUGE with 13 rooms in the basement that one was used for the 2 girls that lived there as a stage and dress up area to play in. Also, the actual home has a wing on each end and on the left wing there is yet another set of steps leading to 2 or 3 more bedrooms and another bathroom. The second left wing right under that one was used as the master bedroom where there is a door leading to a 2 bedroom apartment! There is also a balcony on the left wing that is a bedroom that a president slept in as well as its own bedroom. There USED to be a boat house to house a large boat AND life it up out of the water during the winter but I did not see that. The path that they took the bikes down for a ride is the actual road that leads from the outside gate into the estate. Their are two other properties that right before you get to the estate that veers off to the right and that road takes you to those two other properties. The main estate has an in ground pool, Tennis court with lighting and the entrance mostly used is the one on the right side when coming up before the circular driveway. That entrance takes you directly into an enclosed porch and into the kitchen. There are stairs that lead from the kitchen up to the right wing which was used for the nursery in a u shape and another two bedrooms for the kids. Also on this wing is yet another door that leads up to the Nanny quarters that is a living room and a bedroom ONLY. For YEARS this room has been plagued with bee's that just are horrible. I was one that worked there for a while and the house sold in the divorce she did not trust him when it was him that should never have trusted her. My husband used to do the grounds before we met and he was sleeping with her while her husband was away for work all week. (Note the door from her side of the home to his apartment) Sketchy to say the very least!!!!!!!!!! Hope this answers all questions Lets all hope that the Atlantic publisher that bought it can bring back happier times!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Where Was Wedding Crashers Filmed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.