I'm joining the US Army and i need to lose 2 incs from my waist fast. plz help?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Half the people that answered your questions are idiots. I am in the Army and I fall under the tape testing procedures: here are some tips

Eat slowly and allow your food to get in your stomach. This will alert you to when you are truly full and you won't over stuff which can make you bloated

Do your ab exercises. The hyper extention bench works wonders! Work on your obliques

A day before the tape test or the night before put preperation H on your tummy and wrap it in saran wrap, this will take off at least an inch

Eat healthy foods and stay away from junk food. Pick up some type of cardio be it walking or running

This will help you loose inches

Source(s): Lost 4 percent body fat in 1 month, by cardio 2 times a day and the hyperextention bench and crunches
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eat less, exercise more.

The Army doesn't care what your waistline looks like as long as you can pass the PT test and make tape. And 2 inches is not going to mess up your BMI tape.

Stop worrying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a Black Sweat suit from Wal-mart or one of those other store's put it on and Run, or you can just hit a sauna and lose water weight. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

You don't need to join the army to lose weight, that is absolutely ridiculous. Just eat healthier and exercise more often. It works.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it is simple and im not trying to be a smart azz eat less move more always works

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ephederine, Caffine, Aspirin : Google ECA Stack... It makes you lose weight faster than a Tijuana crack whore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.