Has anyone ever tried Tabasco sauce and beer together?

I saw a guy on Poker After Dark drinking Corona and Tabasco sauce and thought it sounded interesting. Any ever try it and if so, how much Tabasco do you use per 12oz. beer?

I ended up trying it last night with a Dos Equis Lager and put too much in. It wasn't bad though... you definitely have to be prepared. I will try again tonight with less to see if it is something i can handle regularly.

Favorite Answer

With a Corona or other Mexican beer I usually get a fresh lime and some salt ..

I have had Tabasco with a shot of Everclear though :)

Well, there is a Bloody Beer- which is Bloody Mary mix and beer, and I usually add a splash of tabasco........but not just Tabasco and beer, but if I was going to try, a "dash" and then more if you feel like it.

do not feed your dogs Tabasco till you desire some extremely undesirable reactions. choosing up the stool makes greater experience than working around with a bottle of Tabasco. and there's a product called Deter you ought to purchase to feed your dogs to make it style undesirable.

I find it good to put a couple drops of Tabasco in my beer when I get bored with the taste of beer. For light beers that have little taste, I think it makes the beer taste interesting. I wouldn't do this with a dark flavorful beer.