how well does scottish football fans know europe???

http://www.lufthansa-usa.com/useugame2007/html/pla...

gis yer high score and be honest !!! lol

ahh brother fudgie how are you ??

i do hope your back to yer old self and not running about with the bin men

in god we trust !!!

Favorite Answer

28089 the German citys got me a bit

Why don't you try the world one http://minijuegos.com/juegos/html/index.php?id=597...

• tipton

Liverpool fan here...i think of Celtic could have a hard time inspite of no remember if or no longer they end 1st or 2d. because it stands (a million day before Matchday 6), i think of Celtic could have an the two hard time dealing with the present 1st seeds and modern-day 2d seeds, so i think of they are going to choose the excellent element approximately taking part in at homestead for the 2d leg. as nicely, if Celtic can declare first of their team, they could stand a raffle of dealing with PSV or Lille/AEK Athens, whom i've got faith may be the weakest 2d seeds. If Celtic do no longer win their team, they might probably face some heavy hitters which incorporate Chelsea (assuming Chelsea do no longer lose at homestead to Levski Sofia), Liverpool, Lyon, and AC Milan. So yeah, Celtic stand a somewhat greater acceptable probability of progressing bypass the around of sixteen with the help of ending perfect of their team: in the event that they accomplish that, they supply themselves a raffle of drawing PSV or Lille/AEK Athens, and with the 2d leg at homestead, it could be attainable to realize the final 8.

Adele, Don't worry about school, just listen on this forum for all the knowledge you'll need. lol

23475 and I'm going back. Brilliant wee game. Stars all round

25374 at 1500

27978 at 1658

25,041 I hope that's good and what a great wee game lol. I love travelling in Europe with the mighty Celtic. Even if we get beat, we are still partying with the locals. Enhancing European relations.

• ?

ok so most of my planes landed far enough away to have to catch another to the right place....I was doing them a favour giving them the sightseeing tour

14000 wow...

should have listened at school .com

I got 25604.....Rubbish...Ive bookmarked the page so ill be going back to improve my score,top wee game that so it is.

Source(s): Greetings BB

19184, was doing great til I thought Oslo said 'Moscow'

Only a few thousand miles out...

Source(s): PKR.com

good 1 bro

• falgee

27239.

but then i spent hours poring over atlases when i was a boy.

15895 and im a pilot with shankill airways