Did Caillou have Leukemia?

Just wonderin.....

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, but I had to laugh at this. My 2.5 yr old son loves to watch him. I had to google this one day and came across some blog or something like that where it was talking about why Caillou was bald. It said on there that "caillou" means bald in French. I searched that and found it to be true.

Rusty is right, he does whine a lot, though...LOL

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This is a good guide with a step-by-step method to get your hair back http://hairagain.toptips.org

Male hair loss is the most common type of hair loss.It's caused by increased sensitivity to male sex hormones (androgens) in certain parts of the scalp, and is passed on from generation to generation. There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall. You can try to regain your full head of healthy hair by following natural methods: they are cheaper, they have no side effect and very often more effective than conventional one.

As said above an interesting guide you can follow to get your hair back and prevent future hair loss without dangerous chemicals and drugs, and without expensive supplements or painful hair transplants is available on this site: http://hairagain.toptips.org

Good Bye

• 4 years ago

caillou leukemia

• 1 decade ago

No, he just happens to be bald. Kinda like Charlie Brown. Just think of all the bald kindergarteners you've ever seen,its quite common actually...:P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah. Ever wonder why he's not on T.V. anymore? He died.

R.I.P Caillou

• 1 decade ago

lol , i wondered that myself, but maybe it was just really hot where he lived and his parents kept it shaved.

• Music
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The little cartoon boy? I really don't know...I don't think so.

• 1 decade ago

i highly doubt it, just because he's bald..

• 1 decade ago

lol thats not funny!

Source(s): I really wish I did not laugh when I saw the question!
  • 1 decade ago

oh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.