Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

Do Usb external Hard drives?

At bestbuy.com external hardrives only show up in computerr section so does that mean usb external hard drives can work on notebooks too?

• MY SET
    Favorite Answer

USB Ext. HardDrives will work on notebook, laptop,and desktop PC and Macintosh computers with usb slots.

Storing your pictures on a eternal source will not make your computer faster - to do this frees up space on your hard drive and provides an all important back up if your computer crashes. An external hard drive is the way to go simply because you can get so much more on the external hard drive. I have two grandsons (twins) so I know how you feel.:)

As long as your computer has a USB port, you can use a USB external hard drive.

Absolutely.

Source(s): Got a notebook. Got an external hard drive for it.

Yes.

I'm not sure but i have a 2gigabite usb and it works on my laptop so i think it depends on ur notebook.

yup....i use one all the time....as long as your notebook has a USB port then your good!

yes

• OZ

Yes, they work on laptops too.

yeah, omg i have one and i love it. it has more GB than my computer does on its hard drive. crazy right?!

but yeah they work on laptops and desktops

:D