Is Prague a good city worth visiting?

I love historical places and want to visit Florence, London, Pairs, Brussels, most of the European capitals basically. However, Prague really interests me, too.

Is it a good city to visit? What is there to do there? Any info possible about Prague would be appreciated! Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Prague is by far my favorite european city!!! I went there two years ago and it is absolutely gorgeous....The best thing to do in the city is just walk around :) the town center is beautiful. There is this zodiac clock that is quite interesting. The city is filled with towers that can be seen from high points. There is a famous bridge there, i believe it is st. karols bridge or something and when you walk across there are musical performances or art for sale and there are statues all along the walk. The best part of the whole city is the castle on the hill: praski hrad. It is beautiful. You have to walk alot to get there but the walk is ever so amazing as well. There are churches and other little shops worth visiting. Once you get to the castle, there are many tours in many languages. You can get a tour of the castle with its many intersting rooms and my favorite part was climbing up the tallest tower. From there you can see all of prague and take hundreds of pictures from all angles....

So prague is by far a great city to visit. It may require more than one day but it is worth it. I hope you have as great a time as me...i hope this helps a bit :)

Prague is among the towns worth-visit and to do that you can start preparing your holiday with hotelbye . Starting with the charming region around the Prague Castle or the Strahov monastery with its remarkable library and finish with …the complete wonderful city, Prague is simply incredible. In Prague you may also visit the small home wherever Franz Kafka worked or the attractive Prague Castle gardens from where you are able to enjoy a distinctive view of the town with its picturesque red roofs. In this city you'll never get bored. If you will go during the spring you will see the spring trees in flower; in summer time you might find extended dusks; autumn will give you decorative leaves and special mild and in winter months you will like the complete city included with simple white snow.

The Czech Republic is properly prevalent for its Bohemian Crystal (Czech Glass). the middle of generating is in Novy Bor, placed to the northeast of Prague. At Egermann we toured the glass production unit and watched the artisans create pleasing gadgets applying the classic 'hand blown' concepts. We even have been allowed to objective blowing glass ourselves! yet another international in call for glass corporation is Moser, placed in Karlovy variety. This city is a holiday spot already stated via the quite a few different solutions you gained. universal, you will no longer run out of issues to do and notice interior the Czech Republic in the process your pass to.

Prague is by far my favorite European city. There's jazz on the streets, a great, youthful atmosphere, great beers, and absolutely breathtaking architecture everywhere you look. And it's all very inexpensive because Czech isn't on the Euro

Here is a site that has photos that travelers took in Prague:

http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Czech-Republic/No...

I like this site and sometimes spend many hours looking at pictures and reading posts. You can plan a trip by just looking at other people's trips! :)

Source(s): The zodiac clock Kat B was talking about: http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/1677051.html?popp... Cool, huh?

Yes it is really nice there... Just explore it!