What should my dns number be for my laptop?

First off, it's a IBM Thinkpad, X20. The internet was working in it before. Recently, the harddrive in my desktop computer crashed, and so I've been doing stuff with the router 'n other stuff. Anyway, now, my laptop gets a full SIGNAL, (like it gets 5 green bars) but whenever I go to a webpage on... show more First off, it's a IBM Thinkpad, X20. The internet was working in it before. Recently, the harddrive in my desktop computer crashed, and so I've been doing stuff with the router 'n other stuff. Anyway, now, my laptop gets a full SIGNAL, (like it gets 5 green bars) but whenever I go to a webpage on Firefox or IE, it says the server can't be found/can't display the page. I've called my ISP support line, my router support line, and the IBM support line. The router support line guy told me to call the ibm support & get a correct DNS #. THEY said they cant help me cause I run Win. 2k. on it. If you could provide any numbers you think would help (i.e.- ip, dns, subnet mask, default gateway, whatever) and tell me where to put em, that would be great help. The router is a Wireless G made by Belkin. The modem is a Westell router. ((my connection looks like this-- wire from wall to modem, wire from modem to router, wire from router to desktop, and antenna, for broadcasting up to my laptop)) Thx.
3 answers 3