I need help realy bad please help me (short)?

i feel so bad my husbands ready to start having a family but im not ready we have only been married for 2 months and i just finshed school and im looken for a job we want 3 kids and im 24 and hes 28 hes fixen to be 29 and he realy wants to start having kids so we got in a huge fight about it and he was like were... show more i feel so bad my husbands ready to start having a family but im not ready we have only been married for 2 months and i just finshed school and im looken for a job we want 3 kids and im 24 and hes 28 hes fixen to be 29 and he realy wants to start having kids so we got in a huge fight about it and he was like were not having sex then if u dont want kids write now so ive been on the pill and he found out and now hes staying at his brothers house and wont come home how do i get him to forgive me and come home
Update: i just finshed school and he ownes his work so we have money
Update 2: i want kids when were 100% setteld i dont want to bring a kid into a un stable home