promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

As long as Bush keeps giving Alaskan Oil to North Korea do they even need a NuKlur program, how much so far???

I think the first gift was 800 Million Barrels... Since BP only pumps a MIllion Barrels a day through the Alaskan Pipeline That's over 2 years of ANWR production.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In English Please, I don't understand gibberish.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I live in Alaska and am part of a community advisory board on our local refinery.

You are totally mistaken.

US Congressional law prohibits the sale of Alaskan oil for export. All Alaskan oil goes to Seattle or California refineries. Period. No exception.

ANWR has been off limits to ALL drilling since 1981 and before that nothing was removed. There has never been any ANWR production to give away.

The Alaskan pipeline used to push 2.8 million barrels when built 30+ years ago, but, thanks to the Democrat's policy of no drilling and exploration - it now trickles at 340,000 barrels a day. If Bush were sending 800 million barrels to North Korea like you suggest - that would be about 6.5 YEARS of total production going to them. This would be headline news for many many months if it were true.

Where are you getting your news from?

Hope this helps.

• We need to restrict their usage of oil to 5 Barrels a day and let them walk.!~!

• 1 decade ago

hey...he wanted to bomb them, but you people keep screaming that he is a war monger, so now that he listened to you and negotiated a deal you say that is not good either..??

make up your minds!...lol....!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What are you talking about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.