Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do girls care if a guy has braces?

I'm 17 (I know 5 years of braces goin on six) but when I'm around girls I feel really self-conscious about my braces, is it as big a deal as im making it?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Eh, it's a little distracting, but if you're hot it's not a big deal. Could be hard to kiss you, though.

Look on the bright side: you're getting straight teeth. That'll make you more attractive in the long run. :-)

I think dating a guy with braces is a good long-term investment. :-D

• Login to reply the answers
  • mrozek
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Guys With Braces

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do girls care if a guy has braces?

I'm 17 (I know 5 years of braces goin on six) but when I'm around girls I feel really self-conscious about my braces, is it as big a deal as im making it?

Source(s): girls care guy braces: https://shortly.im/UdS0u
  • 1 decade ago

Nope. I don't care about braces. Think of it this way- A girl rathers a guy with braces then has nice straight (white) teeth over a guy that has gross (yellow) all over the place teeth. The braces are worth it- You just gotta make up for it with a good personality... I know I don't mind that much. Don't be embarrassed, and keep your mouth shut. Braces are only temporary so no one cares. =]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, having braces really isn't a big deal. It's a bigger deal that you are being self-conscious about it. Girls admire a little bit of confidence! :) Don't be afraid to smile. Braces on or off and smile is definately a turn on!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think most girls care if u have braces, personally i wouldn't care but it all depends on a girl's taste in guys but most of them probably wouldn't care. Plus some guys look cute with braces lol

Source(s): my taste in guys lol
  • 1 decade ago

No dude, your fine...i have lived in NY long enough to know girls love braces, some don't but alot do and if they don't like them or don't hate them they don't care. My friend had this girlfriend and we where talking and braces came into the conversation and she said she thinks men with braces are hott.

• CJ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think braces has got to be the cutest thing ever. If you are feeling self conscious about your braces, just find a girl who is totally into that stuff.

• 1 decade ago

Im 21 and got brace like 6 months ago I know i'm old. But i still get girls all the time. Just dont be self conscious and try to hide them, then you look dumb. Remember you dont kiss with your teeth

• 1 decade ago

Of corse it not a big deal, some girls actually find brces really attractive. I personally wouldnt mind them, considering ive had them too, but it didnt seem to mind my ex. Either way, would u prefer to have wonky teeth and be even more self conscious, or have braces, knowing that eventua.lly u will have perfect teeth?

But no, I wouldnt care at all

• 1 decade ago

It is not a big deal. I know some girls who even think braces are cute! Don't stress out about it too much. If you are stressed out and self-conscious it will keep your great personality from shining through! ^__^

Source(s): I had braces, too! I am a woman but I think my experience still applies. ^_-
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.