lower back pain an upper thigh pain what could it be?

Best Answer

Lower back spasm.

Source(s): GMSS

It is a muscle in your lower back called Quadratus laborum that may be bothering you. In your upper thigh you have a series of muscles but because it may be your QL your illiacus or rectuc femoris may be the problem in your thigh. Go see a good massage therapist and they should be able to help you. I am a LMT myself that is how i got my answer

you pulled a muscle. Soak in some epson salt and take some aleve. about three peels should help. if it gets to the point where you can't move. seek help. position your pillows where you are comfortable like laying on your back and putting the pillows under your thighs to flaten your back and i would also at the same time use a heating pad. good luck i do this all the time when its that time of the month.

Better consult with a doctor or chiropractor. Chiropractic care can provide excellent relief for lower back pain. A qualified chiropractor can manipulate the disks in your spine, helping them to become re-aligned. This might just provide a long term cure for your back pain, without the need for medications. See your chiropractor to develop your treatment plan.

i am not sure but I have a ruptured disc in my lower back and the pain is there and goes down the back of my leg, to the middle. and the bad disc is what causing that pain. I go to pain management.

when i get the lower back pain that i have to start drinking more water and it helps thigh pain i not sure have you gain wait?

muscles sore from working out or any prolonged activity where your adrenaline was running. when adrenaline is running your body is in what people refer to as "a runners high". you dont feel the pain till teh blood stops pumping and you wake up teh enxt morning.

or it could be the way you sat all day. or teh way you woke up in an awkward position.

its definetly muscles though. so try buying a heat and ice pack.

• BOYD H

Pinched nerve probably in the lower back.

your back might be out.. may show some weird signs..

or a muscle ache.. etc..

if it is still hurting in a couple of days go to the physio

rest that what your body needs sometimes also use icyhot it works