lower back pain an upper thigh pain what could it be?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Lower back spasm.

Source(s): GMSS
  • 1 decade ago

It is a muscle in your lower back called Quadratus laborum that may be bothering you. In your upper thigh you have a series of muscles but because it may be your QL your illiacus or rectuc femoris may be the problem in your thigh. Go see a good massage therapist and they should be able to help you. I am a LMT myself that is how i got my answer

• 1 decade ago

you pulled a muscle. Soak in some epson salt and take some aleve. about three peels should help. if it gets to the point where you can't move. seek help. position your pillows where you are comfortable like laying on your back and putting the pillows under your thighs to flaten your back and i would also at the same time use a heating pad. good luck i do this all the time when its that time of the month.

• 4 years ago

Better consult with a doctor or chiropractor. Chiropractic care can provide excellent relief for lower back pain. A qualified chiropractor can manipulate the disks in your spine, helping them to become re-aligned. This might just provide a long term cure for your back pain, without the need for medications. See your chiropractor to develop your treatment plan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am not sure but I have a ruptured disc in my lower back and the pain is there and goes down the back of my leg, to the middle. and the bad disc is what causing that pain. I go to pain management.

• 1 decade ago

when i get the lower back pain that i have to start drinking more water and it helps thigh pain i not sure have you gain wait?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

muscles sore from working out or any prolonged activity where your adrenaline was running. when adrenaline is running your body is in what people refer to as "a runners high". you dont feel the pain till teh blood stops pumping and you wake up teh enxt morning.

or it could be the way you sat all day. or teh way you woke up in an awkward position.

its definetly muscles though. so try buying a heat and ice pack.

• BOYD H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Pinched nerve probably in the lower back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your back might be out.. may show some weird signs..

or a muscle ache.. etc..

if it is still hurting in a couple of days go to the physio

• 1 decade ago

rest that what your body needs sometimes also use icyhot it works

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.