Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我要訂正英文段落!請幫幫忙!

The standard that my parents told me is “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Everyone have lot of things to do in their daily life. If somebody who can not finish the assignment on time that may effect of other people or the team. Therefore, follow the schedule when doing everything, and truly accomplish may let me fell comfortable. Another standard from my parents is “Be a good neighborhood is important.” There is a proverb “A distant relative is not as good as a near neighborhood.” You never know what kind of things will happen. If you have great relationship with your neighborhood, when someday you have to ask for a favor from your neighborhood, they are willing to give you a hand.

請幫我訂正以上的英文段落!

謝謝!

Therefore, follow the schedule when doing everything, and truly accomplish may let me fell comfortable.

這句話我想說~跟著行程表做事,且確實做到會讓你感到輕鬆自在!

謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The notion that my parents told me is “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.(Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today. )" Everyone has lot of things to do in their daily life. If somebody cannot(不能分開喔!!) finish the assignment on time ,they may affect other people or the team. Therefore, follow the schedule when doing everything, and truly accomplish(?)你想表達甚麼? may let me feel comfortable. Another one from my parents is “Being a good neighbor is important.” There is a proverb “A distant relative is not as good as a near neighborhood.” You never know what kind of things will happen. If you have great relationship with your neighborhood, whenever you have to ask for a favor from your neighborhood, they are willing to give you a hand.

很快的看完你的文章

我覺得不會太糟

還可以

文法錯誤率算低

不錯!!

加油

注意

affect effect要區分!!

2008-06-27 22:34:19 補充:

Therefore, follow the schedule when doing everything, and truly accomplished may let me feel comfortable.

Source(s): ME中高級通過, ME