Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

煩請修改文法&語意!

My manners in daily life are polite to people and looking for the opportunity to speak. Polite to people is that when I treat with people, I must be courteously in daily life. And say “thank you”, “please”, and “sorry” frequently. Looking for the opportunity to speak is also important in my manner of life. We can not talk to other when someone is talking. That is indecent. We should wait until they finished their conversation, then I would talk to the person who I want to communicate.

麻煩英文知識團~修改文法&語意!

謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My manners in daily life are polite to people and looking for the opportunity to speak.

I am polite to others in my daily life. And I try to find chances to speak to others.

Polite to people is that when I treat with people, I must be courteously in daily life.

When I meet people, I treat them with manners. I always show my courtesy to anyone who treats me the same and I always say “thank you”, “please”, and “sorry” to people I meet. It is important to form a habit to say these words in my family and school no matter when or where.

I can not talk to a person who is talking to someone else. I have to wait until I get a chance to cut in. Usually I say ‘excuse me’ first in my sentence. It is rude to interrupt between their conversations. I should wait until they finished their conversation,

and then I say something to the person who I want to communicate.

希望有傳達你的本意

2008-07-01 15:39:50 補充:

更正

請刪去第一行及第三行

Source(s): 教學+ 翻譯