NaNa asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩高手幫我翻譯一下短文 感謝呀

這是我第一次選擇來上新聞英文課程,之前聽到同學們說譚老師以前是軍人出生,令我有點緊張。因為心目中軍人都是很嚴格,很兇。沒想到譚老師的風格雖然嚴謹但不嚴肅。雖然年紀有點大了,不過上課還不需要靠麥克風,中氣十足。感覺跟實際年齡有點差距。老師上課風格幽默風趣,不會令我感到壓力很大。課堂中也不時伴隨著笑聲,同學老師間的互動關係很好,而且老師上課內容都很充實,一點都不馬虎。而且教材都是最近的新聞,不會感到枯燥乏味。而且老師也會虛心聽同學的建議,一點也不堅持。總之,能上到譚老師的課,我真是受益良多。

以上內容如有需要可稍微小修改 感謝大家囉

請不要用雅虎翻譯...那個我也會

翻出來一點都不順....麻煩一下別灌水了= =

Rating
    Favorite Answer

這是我第一次選擇來上新聞英文課程,之前聽到同學們說譚老師以前是軍人出生,令我有點緊張。

This is my first time joining in the course about News English. Some of my classmates told me that professor used to be a soldier, and that make me a little nervous.

因為心目中軍人都是很嚴格,很兇。沒想到譚老師的風格雖然嚴謹但不嚴肅。

Because the soldiers, in my opinion, used to be highly disciplined. However professor Tan is close-knit instead of gravitas.

雖然年紀有點大了,不過上課還不需要靠麥克風,中氣十足。

(這句最好不要寫,但你寫了,我還是幫你翻)

Although he is old, but he still have enough strength to speak to the class without using a microphone.

感覺跟實際年齡有點差距。

I think he is younger than he looked.

老師上課風格幽默風趣,不會令我感到壓力很大。

The teaching style of professor Tan is very humor and interesting and won’t make me feel a lot of pressure.

課堂中也不時伴隨著笑聲,同學老師間的互動關係很好,而且老師上課內容都很充實,一點都不馬虎。而且教材都是最近的新聞,不會感到枯燥乏味。

There were always full of laughter during the class, and the interaction between professor Tan and the students was perfect. Furthermore, the texts he used were the recent news which was very useful to us.

而且老師也會虛心聽同學的建議,一點也不堅持。

Moreover, he always listened to the students’ advice and improved his way of teaching.

總之,能上到譚老師的課,我真是受益良多。

Overall, I really got benefit from taking part in professor Tan’s class.

Source(s): me

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qaz331.pixnet.net/blog

• ponpon

*This is that I is the first-time to hear the classmates saying that teacher Tan2 is soldier's birth before before choice come to ascend news English curriculum, and it made me have a little strain.

因為心目中軍人都是很嚴格,很兇。沒想到譚老師的風格雖然嚴謹但不嚴肅。雖然年紀有點大了,不過上課還不需要靠麥克風,中氣十足。

*Because all of soldiers are very strict in the middle of the heart, very fierce.Unexpectedly although teacher Tan2s style is careful not serious.Although the age had a little greatly, however had a class still dont need to depend on microphone, medium annoy hundred percent.

感覺跟實際年齡有點差距。老師上課風格幽默風趣,不會令我感到壓力很大。

*Feel have a little a margin with actual age.The teacher has a class style humor wit, willing not feel me the pressure is very big.

*Also often accompany with laughter in the classroom, classmate teacher the interaction of relate to very good, and the teacher has a class contents all substantial, not careless at all.And the teaching materials are an all recent news, will not feel tedious.

而且老師也會虛心聽同學的建議,一點也不堅持。

*And the teacher will also be ready to take advice to listen to the suggestion of classmate and dont insist at all.

總之,能上到譚老師的課,我真是受益良多。

*Can ascend teacher Tan2s lesson in a word, I really derive much benefit.

Source(s): yahoo

This is my first time to learn news English curriculum and before hear the classmates say that the teacher is soldier's birth, it make me have a little strain.Because feel that all of soldiers are very strict, very fierce.The teacher has a class style humor wit, willing not feel me the pressure is very big.Also often accompany with laughter in the classroom, classmate teacher the interaction of relate to very good, and the teacher has a class a content substantial, not careless at all.And the teaching materials are an all recent news, will not feel tedious.And the teacher will also be ready to take advice to listen to the suggestion of classmate.Can ascend the teacher's lesson in a word, I really derive much benefit.

Source(s): 譯言堂