Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

Poll: Do you use your computer mouse with your left hand?

The ports are on the left side of my laptop. I had a wireless mouth but lost it, so the mouse I now have has a cord.

So I have been using my left hand when using the mouth for the last month. I'll switch back when I buy a new wireless one.

Do you know anyone who uses left, or have you all always used just right?

• Best Answer

Mouse with my left, type with both hands...most times *smiles*

It just feels more natural that way, dunno why. Maybe because I was born a lefty but got slapped on the left hand until I quit using it (my granny was superstitious, ignorant, old-fashioned and mean...she told me--when I was older--that "in my day, they tied a baby's left hand behind their back so that they'd HAVE to use their right hand"...can you imagine?).

Source(s): anyway, whatever floats your boat...but an interesting question and earns a star.

No, my right. My mother is a lefty so when she uses this computer she switches the mouse to the left side.

• Julia

Left is my dominate hand but I use the right for the keyboard.

Always the right

right hand

you have a wireless mouth? never hear of 'em

You can, but I use my right because that is what I am comfortable with. Input is dumb, so, the PC doesn't care how it gets it.

you had a wireless mouth? wish i had that

and i use my right hand

right

no, i use right and always 'right'.