Internet Explorer vs Firefox vs Opera?

I'vs been surfing the the web researching on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera. Please answer all my questions for Best Answer I heard Opera is fastest and uses the least amount of memory and has most of the features of Firefox. Doesn't this makes Opera the best web browser? I'm confused... show more I'vs been surfing the the web researching on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera.

Please answer all my questions for Best Answer

I heard Opera is fastest and uses the least amount of memory and has most of the features of Firefox. Doesn't this makes Opera the best web browser?

I'm confused about does Firefox uses more or less memory than Internet explorer?

Many people in my school uses firefox now and why is it the best web browser but not Opera?

If Internet Explorer uses like 50MB and you get 12Gb a month from you ISP is that 50MB has been used up?

If so then Opera can be used more time than Internet Explorer before you're being capped?
Update: Last question is that I heard my friend ant school say Opera is not good for download because most of the time there's errors. So which web broswer is best for downloads?
Update 2: TY for answering but when you said it is from the RAM memory therefore it has nothing to do with the memory used from 12 GB plan per month for the net?
Update 3: TY for answering "Azreal" but when you said it is from the RAM memory therefore it has nothing to do with the memory used from 12 GB plan per month for the net?
Update 4: TY Frezco McIntosh for answering my question and I understand it so I choose you as best answer.