How many hairs are on Nick Jonas's left nostril?

I am supposed to do a report on the greatest rock and roll band of all time for my music class and you know, i just wanted to cover some basic info

i am going to put this question in the celebrities section, im sure they will know

Favorite Answer

Equivilent to that of my right testicle.

lol STW

The time when the Jonas Brothers are the greatest rock and roll band of time will be when I decide to look at them long enough to count how many hairs are in their nostrils and go to see them in concert. Which is most definately never. If my friend offered me a thousand dollars to go see the Jonas Brothers, I would turn the money down.

27

More like the worst band in Rock and Roll history

• rood

are not you out of faculty for the summer season. You for sure are, and characteristic too plenty time on your palms. Do you particularly care approximately someones nostril hairs. attempt counting yours, considering which you have plenty time.

what does that have to do with the greatest rock and roll band of all time??

are you serious? they are the farthest thing from the best rock and roll band in history .. they're not even rock and roll. wow, and your question is just stalkerish.

greatest rock and roll band of all time? you can't be serious

He only shaves his left nostril, but his right one has approx. 495 maybe?

LMAO Rocco & Godzilla

well my question is why is nick jonas even mentioned in this report, if this is not a joke

Wow that sounds soooooo stalkerish.