K-Low asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Sick boxer what is it?

My boxer is one year old and i dont know whats wrong he wont eat he wont drink he just moaps around and hangs his head he doesnt even seem sick he just stands up and doesnt like to sit down and he wont even look at people just stands there staring at nothing the vet says its possibly rocky mountain spotted fever but he dont have a fever it feels like hes not bloated hes not throwing up and hasnt yet if you think you know what this is pleas answer.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

awwww. Maybe he has an injury, or maybe he depressed for some reason

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

One of the most important thing is find a Vet that is willing to do testing instead of just thinking it might be Rocky Mountain. You should probably have x-rays of the dogs back and have the vet do some blood work and x-rays of his stomache. He could have eaten an object that is stuck in the intestine or stomache or he could have a back injury. This dog is too young not to be active. Find A VET that is not going to "Guess" what is wrong but will find out what is wrong!

• Pam
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sometimes a back or neck injury will cause a dog to stand like that.

• I<3IGs
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There are just too many things that could possibly be causing those symptoms.

I would get a second opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe your best choice to figure out what is wrong with you boxer is to go to your local vets office and talk to them and tell them all about the problem they might know what is wrong with your boxer

• 1 decade ago

i believe this animal needs a blood work up fast.

• 1 decade ago

Have you tried socializing him? Where did you get him from?

• 1 decade ago

It is probably hormone problems. :(

Source(s): Animal Planet.com go to the search and enter It's me or the dog and then watch some of the videos of Victoria Stillwel
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.