hollyoaks question?

Hmm this is going to be hard for me to watch hollyoaks this friday seeing as the fact my best buddy is leaving the show. So i have my hankies at the ready so my question is to everyone will you miss max? I know i certainly will thats for sure.

to matjos oh just admit it you cant resist a girl with ahem a pretty smile. hee hee only teasing.

I know i get really upset just thinking about little tom.

I saw it today and i just got so upset i have to leave the room and cry it also broke my heart when he said he loved OB and when little tom was by his side telling OB to make max wake up

Favorite Answer

i haven't really been watching it recently, but saw the preview for it. I'm sad.. I like max, he's such a sweet guy and steph ... she looks so gorgeous with that wedding dress. Little tom's gonna be devastated

I'm a big fan of the show and have watched it from the beginning! They have had some great storey lines in the past,and since the new producer has turned up he's given us some great plot's like JP and Craig,phys co Claire and many others to come! It should win allot more awards as it's great! They've had some lookers in the history of the show,mine would have to be "Will Mellor" and "Marcus Patric"(yum,yum!) It seems to be more recognised,now which is about time as it is brilliant............ What more can i say.........i love it,hope it's around for another 13 more years!!

I watched it las night on E4 too. The place just won't be the same without Max.

Anyway, who knows, it might be a kind of 'Bobby Ewing' from Dallas moment.

Someone told me that Eli doesn't really exist and that he's just a figment of Newt's imagination?!?

Anything can happen in Hollyoaks!

Definately, Max, OB and Tom are a great trio. Its a shame that he has been killed off so he can't ever come back :-(

I <3 MAX :( I will miss him so much! Him and ob were my favourite characters they were so funny and full of life! Even my granny loved them! But what'll happen poor tom????

I'm crying and I haven't seen it yet but I heard from loads that he does.

I'm gonna miss him so fair and after all he's been through with Claire and stuff. What will happen to Tom though?

going to miss him so much max and ob were two of my favourite characters they were funny,sweet everything

• spazzy

i hated the program but started to watch it with my niece and now i love it and i will be sad to see max go my niece winds me up about Claire and says its the only reason i watch eastenders

• Hell yes!

Max and OB were why I started watching that show. damn him for leaving, they were both awesome.

• nookie

Yup! For sure, I may not be crying like you but I'm sure I'm gonna miss him.