Can a state DPS pull your lisence for no reason?

The state of TX suspended my driver lisence for not paying a speeding ticket in Alabama because the DPS office said that I haven't paid the ticket, but I paid the ticket on my court date and I've sent them a copy of my receipt and my lisence are still suspended. My lisence were suspended in October, 2007. (Yes, I am a taxpaying citizen.)

Favorite Answer

Well, then it technically wasnt for any reason, they are seeing a clerical error from Alabama

You need to get Alabama to send Texas proof that you paid. Although, they only could have gotten that you didnt pay from Alabama, so then you actually need to take your proof of payment to Alabama, get everything straightened out there, and then get them to send proof to Texas.

They cannot suspend your lisence for no reason, thats a violation of your civil rights.

but

If they had a clerical error.....?