Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

cant run scan on computer to get rid of virus cause internet is down (so i cant download any)?

& my other scanner didnt work.. what to do?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hi there..... I'm here just look what a you looking for...

At here you can download software to help you clean up your system

http://adware-spyware-uninstall.blogspot.com/

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

start your computer in safe mode with networking by pressing F8 when the computer starts up right after the bios loads, by doing this you are preventing the virus from starting up in start mode, next go into your internet browser either firefox or internet explorer and clear all the private data and cache, that way if you have a malware it wont run right away, go to the web and download avg antivirus and install. There is a new social site called "itsPoPin.com" in beta this week, join up and write a blog on your experience with the virus, and tell your friends!

• 1 decade ago

Download AVG or Avast virus scanner as well as updated virus definitions, then go to your computer and install it then choose update from file, then scan yoru computer. Also try Spybot S&D

• vikash
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Get microsoft safeguard practices desires. it extremely is unfastened and intensely sensible.. yet you will could run it in threat-unfastened mode. that distinctive virus is many instances downloaded as rapidly as you're on a information superhighway internet site and a pop-up comes up that feels like your "my laptop" window. It says some rubbish like C tension contaminated and tells you to get carry of a few crap to repair it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.