Name some songs that most closely resemble mascots from professional sports teams.?
I already have come up with the correct answer(s). Impress me...
1.) the NBA
2.) Major League Baseball
3.) the NFL
have fun racking your brains...and you're welcome
- JemLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
hey you forgot hockey
Atlanta Hawks-Fly by Night-Rush
Pittsburgh Pirates-Pirates Looks at 40-Jimmy Buffett
Washington Redskins-Run to the Hills-Iron Maiden
Los Angeles Kings-Kill the King-Rainbow
i don't know if i did this right
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Have you heard the awesome San Diego Superchargers song? Oh man, it's awesome.
I know it's a sidestep to the question (or maybe a juke), but I thought it was noteworthy.
Let's see, to try to do it with my teams
1. NBA, don't really have a dog in the basketball fight. I like the way the Suns play though
They have a gorilla...
Gorilla Drivin A Pick-Up Truck by Dr. Octagon
2. MLB, I'm an Angels fan. I guess you've got to use that ridiculous rally monkey
Monkey Man - the Specials
3. I'll stick with my Chargers song from above.
- 1 decade ago
1.) Fly by Night for the Hawks
2.) Angel of Death for the Angels
3.) Benny and the Jets for the Jets.
- 4 years ago
The Stinkers, The Skunks, The Weasels, The Hippos, The Chihuahuas, The Accountants, The Bean Counters, The Nerds, The Geeks
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
1. "The Heat is On"
2. "Send me an Angel"
3. "Benny and the Jets"