Do you like pizza?

Cuz i do. I LOVE pizza!

Favorite Answer

I love pizza! I love putting all sorts of different toppings on top. My favorite is Canadian Bacon, and Pineapple after that. I also really like the stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. That is absolutely delicious!

My favorite pizza place, however, is Sbarro. They have big sized portions, a great selection, and their food tastes AMAZING!

However, I don't like the frozen pizza that baseball/hockey kids sell. They taste like cardboard! Bleh! Other types, like red barron, is tasty though.

My favorite thing about pizza is either the gooey cheese or the cruncy crust. Yum!

I might just have to go and get myself a slice today!

YUUUUUUP!!!

Cheese, sausage, black olives, green bell peppers, and mushrooms is the name of the game for me! I can enjoy any pizza that does not contain raw onions and anchovies and anything spicy. Pepperoni is something I tolerate, but I like to get around it when possible.

I like making pizza from scratch once in awhile.

As for frozen pizza, lately I'm not the biggest frozen pizza person but I love Tostino's! I can kill a whole Tostino in a sitting! I know, I'm being bad! :-))

Pizza used to be my idea of a birthday dinner, but the last few years been prefering Chinese.

Yes i do. Especially Pizza with Extra Cheese and/or Pepperoni.

Yes I love pizza also! My favorite toppings are pepperoni, sausage and cheese and I love ordering it from Papa Johns. They make good pizza.

yes i love pizza

Oh yeah!!!

Pizza Night is the best, because I don't have to cook or clean up (paper plates!)

no

Yummm.....especially from pizza hut. It may be a little heavier, but it tastes the best!

Yep

YES I MEAN LIKE WHO DOESN'T SERIOUSLY

I'M NOT A BIG TOPPING FAN THOUGH I LOVE CHEESE