What do u think?

What do you think about the brands today that people are just over obssesed about?

abercrombie

hollister co.

aeropostale

american eagle outiftters

etc....

are u a part of it?? do u hate it?

just want to know peoples opininons on it.

Do guys get caught up in this brand circle? or sporty brands aka addidas, nike? or is it just girls?

Best Answer

i shop anywhere if i think something is cute im not too caught up n labels...i shop everywhere(hollister,a&f,forever 21, Macy's,Wal mart, Ross,Target,Hot Topic, anywhere) i dont discriminate..i make things work// if i got the money to buy wat i want at the time, i buy it..wat can i say im a slave to fashion..i mean its not a big deal like ppl on here make it to be ...ppl need to seriously get over the label thing its not cool at all...i dont hate anything life's too short to get care about things u cant change especially clothing...not that serious...pce :p

I do not like them. I really don't understand how people can stand to be a walking bilboard. I mean seriously. Most of those clothes are plain things with the brand name huge. You have to pay a pretty penny for them too. And everyone is OBSESSED with them. Actually, the other day, someone came up to me and asked why I wasn't wearing any Hollister. I wanted to punch her in the face.

I've never been a brand shopper. Abercrombie has some cute models, but their clothes are.. eh.

If it looks good I'll wear it. It helps if it's cheap and/or on clearance.

Not exactly the target market for this Q, but there are people like me out there, I think ;0)

unfortunately i am a part of this i do hate it because it cost so much. So why dont i just stop i know. but when living in a small town you need name brand to just be able to ask a popular person if this is there pen. But i do love aeropostal cute clothes and cheap

Abercrombie is just stealing money from teanagers. Hollister is OK, i luv some of there clothes but i dont like the busness.

Aeropostale is pretty good, and i LUV american eagle.

okay well i dont obsess over them, but i do shop at a&f and hollister, i layer shirts from them have shorts and skirts and other stuff from the stores but i dont strictly only wear certain brands my clothing is diverse from a bunch of stores

i think brands are fine to wear, unless your a brand junkie and show off the brand. i dont but stuff with the logo all over it cause it looks tacky.

like coach purses, i buy the ones that dont have the "c" logo all over it, and same for other brands

its kay to wear brands just dont make them look tacky. ya know wut i mean?

I'm so not a part of it. I don't wear them unless they have a cute shirt at a decent price. If you pay 100$ to get a pair of jeans you're proabably just doing it to be cool. I hate that...

I like them but aren't die hard for them.......i still like my target forever 21 and wet seal. I buy the stores clearence or if I really like it for orignal. I don't have any abercrombie or hollister at the moment and have like only two or three logo tees

I don't like abercrombie, I like hollister, aeropostale is okay but has cheap tank tops, american eagle = ewww.

i wear every thing except abercrombie. Ae the most. But i hate it i spend all my money on it but ill get made fun of at school if i don't wear their stuff