Why is there steam coming from my oil dip stick?

The car does have a blown head gasket that has been temporarily sealed using a quick fix solution from autozone and the car has not been overheating since. I plan to get the gasket replaced once i save up enough money. When i check the oil (which is a healthy blackish brown color by the way) I see a small amount... show more The car does have a blown head gasket that has been temporarily sealed using a quick fix solution from autozone and the car has not been overheating since. I plan to get the gasket replaced once i save up enough money.

When i check the oil (which is a healthy blackish brown color by the way) I see a small amount of steam coming from the hole of the dipstick. This only happens right after i've been driving for a while.

I also have a really fast oil leak.. like it will go from full to low in a week, or maybe even less.

What could this steam mean?