Inu Yasha fans!!!!?

Who is you fav character and why???

Who is your least fav character and why???

I hope they make a movie 5

Inu Yasha is so awesome.

()() ANIME 4 LIFE

( '.)

><

Favorite Answer

OMG!!! I love Inuyasha!!!

ikuyiasoznas... you beat me to Sesshomaru this time!!! Grrr..

Okay... Favorite Character!!

Sesshomaru: He is dangerous, pretty, and powerful! He doesn't look handsome to me, he looks pretty! I love his hair and eyes! *grabs hair* *he gives me death glare* *I get to look at his pretty eyes* I wish I could ride on his true forms back!! It would be totally cool!!!

Least Favorite:

Kikyo: She gets on my freakin nerves!! Gah! I wish she never met Inuyasha!! But then Kagome would never meet Inuyasha that way... Still I hate her with a passion!! I wish she would die all of the way and never come back to life again!! Yay!!

P.s. I wish they would make a movie 5 too! I have all four of the other ones!!! I love them!!!

~Dani~

I don't think it's a knock off. There are several similarities as you've listed, but this even happens with songs we listen to on a daily basis. Guitar tabs sound similar or the drum beat is almost identical, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it was copied. It's pretty hard to be super original now-a-days. Many things have already been done. See my point? EDIT: and Inu Yasha probably isn't the first with this type of storyline either. Let's just have fun with whatever we enjoy more without making such a big deal.

Sesshomaru is my favorite character. I can't really put a finger on why & it could be one of those "intangibles". I like that he is mysterious in many ways. He see,s cold and distant, but would dash off on a moment's notice to save Rin (what a protector!) from danger. He seems moody and nasty at times, yet there is a kindess about him that no one else has. I would have him at my back!

I don't really care for Kagome. I know she has miko powers and all, but she is kind of annoying, obnoxious and looses her temper at the drop of a het and Inuyasha often pays for it ("Siit Boy!" was used way to often!!). She is basically a kind person and has done a lot of good things for everyone.

But..........Kikyo is my least favorite character. She is mean nasty, selfish and on a useless vendetta that fuels her personal hatred. She never deserved Inuyasha and I think he was fated to be with Kagome anyway.

mmm favorite character, I don't know if I could pick just one. It'd have to be a toss up between the Inu brothers. Despite the fighting they almost compliment one another with how different they are. Its always fun to watch an Inu brother throwdown.

Least favorite character, Kikyo for sure. She just bugs the crap outta me. Not letting go of the past and just gah!

Favorite character: Sesshoumaru

I always tend to love the standoffish, somewhat cold characters when it comes to anime and he is definitely like that.

The thing that made me truly love him is his devotion to Rin.

He showed his sweet and caring side by taking care of her.

Least favorite: Kagome

She's just so annoying. I mean why does she wait for InuYasha to make a move? I mean if I liked a guy so much and I knew he liked me yet he wouldn't try anything, I would jump on his lap and tell him that I love him and want to be with him.

She's whiny and annoying, and not very helpful in battles.

I hope they make a 5th movie too. Right now it's just a rumor, but since the manga finished they should make a 5th move.

Who is you fav character and why???

Sesshomaru beacause he`s Cool

Kagome beacuse she is annoying

I wish they would continue the Anime where they left off cause it never ended and the Manga just got finished

WHAT AN AWESOME YET INCREDIBLY DUMB (no offense lol) QUESTION!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Obviously Inuyasha is my fave character lol, hes sooooooooo sweet to Kagome!!!! And his ears are really really cute hehe, plus hes really sexy XD Its cool that when he gets up himself he always beats up the person his mouthing off to lol, other than that I basically love the way he looks and acts XD

My LEAST fave character is f*****g Kikyo!!!! I hate her god damned guts! She alwasy gets in the way of Inuyasha and Kagome and makes Kagome upset which then makes Inuyasha feel bad which makes me want to hurt Kikyo, especially when she tries to pull Inuyasha with her into the netherworld!!! As if do that!? And she has absolutely NO compassion whatsoever, even when you see flashbacks of her and Inuyasha, she still seems distant and up herself and blah!!! (Yes, I just described her as "blah" lol XD) And honestly, her and Inuyasha's love looks so insignificant compared to the connection between him and Kagome and what they've been through already. Its mean, but Im glad Naraku killed her (anime) (not sure what happens in manga, but she dies there too, yay lol jk)

I have issues with Kikyo if you haven't noticed lol, but Inu/Kag make such a great couple and SESSHOMARU IS SEXY!!!! =D

My favorite character is Sesshomaru. He is SO GORGEOUS! I love how he has that dark and mysterious thing going on; also love the way he treats Rin like his own daughter.

I hate Kikyo because she is annoying and gets in the way of the KagomeXInuYasha relationship. I'm happy that she finally dies in the manga. ^_^

My fav character is Inuyasha. he's cute! and strong. I love it when he gets jelouse.

And my least fav character is Kikyo. because she always comes between Kagome and Inuyasha. I hate her.

My fave character is Sango,because she is a skilled fighter and is still very intellegant.Also Jakotsu,well because he's just Jakotsu <3

My least favorite is Ayame,she is just plain ANNOYING.By the way the did make a 5th movie,I really want to see it too >.O