Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

古題-中台科技大學2升3的英文-(3)

I. Multiple Choice:

(i) Vocabulary: Choose the best answer for each sentence.

1. Today is very ___. You can’t see the sun. (A) sunny (B) windy (C) cloudy (D) tiny

2. He ate something that went bad and finally ___ up. (A) grew (B) brew (C) drew (D) threw

3. Last week I went to a book ___ and bought some books. (A) fence (B) fair (C) fool (D) form

4. That was the best ___ in the book. (A) margin (B) chapter (C) printer (D) notice

5. His rude words ___ me. (A) embarrassed (B) encouraged (C) communicated (D) interviewed

6. After I graduate, I want to ___ my study in America. (A) attend (B) continue (C) charge (D) claim

7. Birds of a ___ flock together. (A) leather (B) feather (C) weather (D) length

8. Be careful. She may hide ___ the door. (A) through (B) among (C) between (D) behind

9. He lives seventeen ___ from us. (A) ounces (B) kilos (C) yards (D) litters

10. Tokyo is the ___ city of Japan. (A) most (B) large (C) capital (D) similar

11. Whether she is alive or not is still a ___. (A) misery (B) doubt (C) mystery (D) crime

12. I am very ___ before giving a presentation in class. (A) nervous (B) single (C) sudden (D) purple

13. Do not make ___ that you cannot keep. (A) promises (B) promotions (C) information (D) emotions

14. She was frightened when she ___ saw the ghost. (A) uniquely (B) suddenly (C) terribly (D) luckily

15. I enjoy going to a ___ to listen to some good music. (A) circus (B) company (C) bakery (D) concert

16. They made the secret ___, so everybody knew what it was. (A) private (B) public (C) common (D) tricky

17. Nobody knows the ___ name of that famous singer. (A) effective (B) confident (C) original (D) convenient

18. Janis is very ___ of Judy because Judy has a lot of boyfriends. (A) jealous (B) measurable (C) multiple (D) magic

19. When you speak English, you must ___ each word clearly. (A) pronounce (B) renounce (C) announce (D) denounce

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.A

2.D

3.B

4.D

5.A

6.A

7.B

8.D

9.C

10.C

11.C

12.A

13.A

14.B

15.D

16.B

17.C

18.A

19.A

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.