Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is it a cute idea to cook dinner for me and my boyfriend on our anniversary?

im 16 and my boyfriend is 17. the other day he told me that the perfect night would be a day that he comes home from work, all stressed out, and i call him up and invite him over and cook dinner for just the two of us. my question is, do you think it would be a good idea to cook him spaghetti on our anniversary? if not spaghetti, then what?

p.s.

im a good cook =)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Absolutely very cute idea...i mean what guy doesn't like a good meal, very romantic maybe a movie out or at home after dinner i'll leave the rest to your imagination if you know what i mean happy anniversary in advance :)

• Kara
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://bitly.im/aMtAZ

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

• Marcia
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

here's a really easy recipe for chicken fettuccine alfredo... 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts 4 tablespoons oil 1/4 cup butter 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated 3/4 cup heavy cream salt and pepper, to taste 1 lb fettuccine Heat oil in a 10 inch skillet. Cut chicken breast into strips. Add salt and pepper. Fry on medium heat until cooked through. Sauce: Melt butter in saucepan; add cream and cheese. cook over low heat, stirring constantly. Do not boil. Cook fettucine in 3 quarts boiling water. Mix chicken and Alfredo sauce together. Drain noodles. Put sauce and chicken over noodles. Another option is ask if you could do it together, open a bottle of wine (if you drink- or get some sparkling cider or something fun if you don't) and spend quality time together for your anniversary- he could do be "in charge" of the chicken and noodles, and you of the sauce. He might enjoy the quality time together, and you could "help him" and make sure it all comes out okay.

• 1 decade ago

I think cooking dinner isn't cute, it's kind of sustaining life. Ya know that whole eating thing?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, and italian is the food of love! I'd make some salad to go with it, and some garlic bread!

• thats cute but yea u should cook him something like that.make something that he loves and u know how to cook it then he will love it more,make him his favorite type of food like chinese or something whatever he likes

• 1 decade ago

yes

• Yeah, that's sweet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ya, i think its a cute idea

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

add a turkey in there!!! mmmmm and a salad........ i love a woman who can cook.....................but i love a woman who can **** better.... just kidding.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.