what do you think would happen if Israel met Iran in the World Cup 2010?

please pretend they both qualify

i'm basing my theoretical question from this incident at the 2004 Olympics:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2004/08/...

I'm not uneducated or immature, or naive in the least. Could you MAYBE think outside the box, Portugal "babe".

Best Answer

They would play. The fans back in the home countries would root very hard for their side. But I think both sides would be able to recognize the idiocy that would entail from actual international incedents stemming from the game result.

They would play. Winner gets 3 pts in group, or advances.

No way! What ever the president says in Iran, the people will follow. Most (not all) follow what he says, the only ones that dont are the ones that leave the country. Freshy is right btw. You guys have no idea how much leaders in other countries effect the people living there.

Nvm.. violence might happen but only if you can get them to play together.

Well you cant pretend. Arab countries have a whole lot better athletes.Israel will NEVER qualify due to the fact theyre athletes are horrible. The only competition Israel will clearly win is the number of innocent people they kill a year. They doubled the Nazi's numbers.

What Portugal said.. Us Iranians don't like the president either, and after the revolution our country was screwed. Anyway, Iran would win, we have some great players. No I don't live in Iran, only from there.

Iran will beat Israel 2-0.

Source(s): The user known as Thinesh
  • Squid

@ Portugal Babe

Israel was expelled from the AFC because many Asian teams refused to play them.

Iran is the last team in the world that may ever think about playing them.

What do you THINK is going to happen? Iran will probably refuse to play and get an automatic loss.

Portugal Babe: What world are you living in? Because it sure sounds nice and magical.....

War World III

I don't know....but I'd love to see it. I say we put a cage around the pitch and let them have at it.

nothing?

wow, are you "pretending" to be immature or something??

in case you aren't educated enough, the Iranian president is the only psycho in Iran. honestly, rest of the Iranians could care less about what he says or does. Honestly, no one has a non-political problem with Israel, and vice versa!

& If they meet each other, they'll play SOCCER!!! did you ever think of that??!