Deek asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Should 911 truthers, be arrested, tried, convicted and hanged for Treason against the United States?

Thanks it's for a cub scout project!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, unfortunately there is not a law against being stupid. If there were, Democrats would be in jail.

• 4 years ago

The Iraq War, is an ongoing military campaign which began on March 20, 2003 with the United States-led invasion of Iraq by a multinational coalition composed of United States and United Kingdom troops supported by smaller contingents from Australia, Denmark, Poland, and other nations. Prior to the war, U.S. officials argued that Iraq's possession and pursuit of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) posed an imminent threat to security. This military intelligence was supported by the U.K., Russia and Germany gave intelligence assistance but neither confirmed the claims of WMD in Iraq. The intelligence concerning WMD was criticized and weapons inspectors found no evidence of WMD. After the invasion, the Iraq Survey Group concluded that Iraq had ended its WMD programs in 1991 and had no active programs at the time of the invasion. No U.N. mandate for INVASION !

• 1 decade ago

No. There are serious questions that need to be answered.

The gov. is calling the Truthers, kooks and nut and even domestic terrorists.

It is the act of a tyrannical government that would quash the voice of its citizens through force!

Tell the cub scouts to get behind the patriots!

Lincoln sad, "To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."

• 1 decade ago

No.

What kind of cub scout project is that?

If that's what you want.. you may very well have your way. Are you familiar with history? The Nazi's first took the people no one cared about. And no one said anything. The gays, the jews, and other fringe groups were taken first to the camps all the while Hitler lied to the people telling them there's nothing to worry about go back to sleep now. We are teaching them skills. But finally the Nazis come for them.

They'll come to get us first and none of you will care. You will be fine without us. But than you would soon find out that everything we've said IS TRUE! Our government is lying to us. And they were behind 9/11. But it will be too late for you then. Think it won't happen. Well it's happened before and it can very well happen again.

Open a book every once in a while will ya?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thats HEAVY!

We The People

are supposed to have FREEDOM of SPEECH

so we can say what we want (except to shout FIRE in a theater)

but we have a LOT of space to express what we want.

This whole restriction of freedom issue was incited by the attack of 9/11 and PLEASE do note, its was a FALSE FLAG OPERATION

The Bush regime has lied to the entire world about it!

It is our job as citizens to expose the FRAUD!

Have you ever read "The Emperor's new Clothes"

READ IT....

and know this, ... The emperor is NAKED!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but the real terrorists should, as should anyone found to be complicit in the subsequent coverup.

You're on the losing end of this argument. The truth is coming out, I'm sorry if it's scary but eventually you're going to have to face the facts... your government is run by ruthless criminals, and they don't care about you or me. Better you hear it now, from your fellow citizens, than have to learn it the hard way later...

According to a recent Scripps poll, only 16% of America still believes the official story about 9/11. You have to be pretty stupid to be more gullible than 84% of Americans!!!

• 1 decade ago

perhaps you should do a cub scout project on the Constitution of the United States first. Then you won't have to ask questions like this.

• 1 decade ago

I feel sorry for your cub project. Fascism is never the answer...even if it means getting a nice shiny badge.

• Tried , convivted and hung , ill always speak out !!

the constitution says i am not the one who is committing treason ...its my own governement that is , They committed treason when they started writing away my rights that my forfathers died for !!

• 1 decade ago

Only good little Nazi's would be believe that.

The 9/11 truth seekers do what they do to save your back side from tyranny my friend. If you are too scared to open your mind, at least you can be decent enough to leave them alone to exercise their rights to freedom of speech and their democratic DUTY to question government when questions are called for.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

are you out of your mind. your ridiculous question just shows your ignorance. if you want to hang someone start with Bush and his father. the truthers are the only patriots left. the rest are just brainwashed slaves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.