Subliminal messages in kid shows, or we just have dirty minds?

I pick up my 5 year old niece from school. Like a lot of little kids her age, she comes home hungry. I give her a snack, and she watches Spongebob.While I'm on the computer I hear her constant giggles from the living room, so while walking towards her I ask "Why are you laughing so much, babe?" And I... show more I pick up my 5 year old niece from school. Like a lot of little kids her age, she comes home hungry. I give her a snack, and she watches Spongebob.While I'm on the computer I hear her constant giggles from the living room, so while walking towards her I ask "Why are you laughing so much, babe?" And I turn my head to the t.v. to see that Spongebob is selling colorful hamburgers to another fish, all in a row of the gay flag. This isn't the first time Ive seen something like that, but I thought it was my dirty mind.My niece is too young to notice it; but are they sending out messages to little kids they shouldn't be sending, or is everybody over reacting?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WWXBl3FidNg

Wanna know different opinions.