I want to refinance my two year fixed mortgage. I'm in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Any good companies for this?

I have been with the same mortgage company for almost four years. I started with an adjustable mortgage. After two years the rates and payments shot up. I modified with them to a two year fixed. This expires in August. Last November, I filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which includes the mortgage. My attorney says to... show more I have been with the same mortgage company for almost four years. I started with an adjustable mortgage. After two years the rates and payments shot up. I modified with them to a two year fixed. This expires in August. Last November, I filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which includes the mortgage. My attorney says to either work on another modification with the company I have, or to seek out a refinance somewhere else. Has anyone out there been in similar situations? What did you do? Any recommendations on a good company to go with?