Jefferson airplane question?

Where di they get the album name After Bathing at Baxter's? Its my favorite album and i wanna know what they meant

Favorite Answer

Actually there is a Baxter's Creek up in northern Calif. near San Francisco where the band was from. They probably use to swim/bathe in the creek, drop some a cid, and they decided it would be a great name for the album.

• I don't know.. But I love Jefferson Airplane. Psychedelic music is one of my favorites

OK, I'm going to sit in the bathtub. You take that boombox over there, and at the peak of "White Rabbit," I want you to throw the boombox into the tub with me. Be sure it's plugged in.

-You want me to uh throw this thing into the tub when uh White Rabbit peaks? Is that it?

- i was begining to think i was gonna have to go out and get one of the goddamn maids to do it