ruby85 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

supernatural movie?

does anybody know if there is going to be a supernatural movie, i've heard rumours there might be.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No supernaturals movie coming out, but I know that Jensen Ackles is going to be starring in the remake of the movie My Bloody Valentine, and Jared Padalecki is going to be starring in the remake of Friday the 13th. Both movies I will definetely be watching!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh I would see it in a heartbeat, but I know that Season 4 is signalled for the go ahead, so if there's a movie, it's going to be after season 4 of Supernatural.

• 4 years ago

Event Horizon(1997).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope..no supernatural movie (bu that would be frigging awesome! i love sam and dean lol) i do know Jared Padalecki <3 is set to film a remake of friday the 13th

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mememe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i haven't heard rumours but this is what i found on youtube for a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msoiluaHOy4

Youtube thumbnail

there are no reveiws yet on movie sites so I'd say it's a rumour & an old one too.

• 1 decade ago

Oh wow....a supernatural movie sounds awesome.

I love Jared and Jensen :)

• 1 decade ago

nope i think that iis just a rumour ! Check out Imdb.com to double check

Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

I haven't heard anything, but since it's coming back for a 4th season, I don't think there'd be a movie right away.

• 1 decade ago

That would be amazing.... however I don't think there are any plans for a movie sadly.

If they did make one though I would be there in a heart beat. The Winchester brothers, YES PLEASE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's only a rumor. It's not true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.