ruby85 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

supernatural movie?

does anybody know if there is going to be a supernatural movie, i've heard rumours there might be.

Favorite Answer

No supernaturals movie coming out, but I know that Jensen Ackles is going to be starring in the remake of the movie My Bloody Valentine, and Jared Padalecki is going to be starring in the remake of Friday the 13th. Both movies I will definetely be watching!!!!

Oh I would see it in a heartbeat, but I know that Season 4 is signalled for the go ahead, so if there's a movie, it's going to be after season 4 of Supernatural.

Event Horizon(1997).

nope..no supernatural movie (bu that would be frigging awesome! i love sam and dean lol) i do know Jared Padalecki <3 is set to film a remake of friday the 13th

• mememe

i haven't heard rumours but this is what i found on youtube for a trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msoiluaHOy4

Youtube thumbnail

.

there are no reveiws yet on movie sites so I'd say it's a rumour & an old one too.

Oh wow....a supernatural movie sounds awesome.

I love Jared and Jensen :)

nope i think that iis just a rumour ! Check out Imdb.com to double check

Good Luck

I haven't heard anything, but since it's coming back for a 4th season, I don't think there'd be a movie right away.

That would be amazing.... however I don't think there are any plans for a movie sadly.

If they did make one though I would be there in a heart beat. The Winchester brothers, YES PLEASE!

That's only a rumor. It's not true.