Ryan Sheckler facts!?

please help i have to do a project on someone famous and i want to do ryan sheckler. please give me a ton of facts about him. thanks for ur help =]

Favorite Answer

Ryan used to wear braces.

One of his celebrity crushes is Vanessa Hudgens.

Ryan celebrated his 18th birthday party at the Oakley Head Quarters. Lil' Jon attended his party and was the party's DJ. The cast of Life of Ryan was there and so were famous skaters like Dylan Radloff, Vern Laird, Billy Marks, Jared Lucas and Adam Dyet.

He was home-schooled in 7th and 8th grade.

His skateboarding stance is regular.

He attended San Clemente High.

He has a tattoo on his back that says his last name Sheckler.

Ryan's parents are divorced.

Ryan likes to listen to heavy metal, classic rock, rap, and some 80's music.

Ryan's favorite color is red.

His nickname is "Shecks."

Ryan attended the 2007 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.

Some of Ryans inspirations have been Tony Hawk, Paul Rodriguez, Jamie Thomas, Rodney Mullen and Rune Glifberg.

In October of 2005, He was named Athlete of the Year at the Dew Action Sports Tour.

He is homeschooled, but says that he would like to attend a real school for a while.

He is a street and park type skater.

He is featured in the video games Tony Hawks Underground 2 and Tony Hawk's American Wasteland.

He is 5 ft. 9 in. tall.

He has his own skatepark in his backyard.

Ryan puts packages of skateboard wheels in his freezer so that they last longer.

He is sponsored by Sobe, Plan B, Etnies, Silver, Bones, Ninja, Mob Grip, Volcom, Oakley, Nixon, CCS, Kicker, Red Bull, Almost and Panasonic.

He also rides motocross bikes, goes golfing, and surfs in his spare time.

His favorite bands are The Cure, Metallica, and Guns n' Roses.

He first started skating when he was 18 months old. He then first started doing tricks at the age of six.

He has two brothers named Shane and Kane Sheckler.

His favorite movie is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

He once fractured his foot trying to grind a hand rail.

In 2004 he placed 3rd at the Gravity Games.

He got first place at the second stop of the Van's Triple Crown.

His Quotes:

Ryan: Girls are just different altogether. What I really don't understand is why some girls try to take things way too fast. It just destroys everything! My whole new philosophy is to go really slow when I meet a girl.

Ryan: I always like dressing up to go out at night. Well-dressed girls are awesome to me. I don't know why, but I like a girl with a sense of style.

Ryan: (about how he feels about the cameras being around him) I’m such a humble person and it’s really difficult for me to go out in town with the cameras because a lot of the locals don’t know how to take it. There are a lot of negative thoughts going through the minds of some people who live here. Every time we film on the street, people are always yelling. It’s crazy, ’cause I’ve done nothing wrong. There’s always going to be haters, but there’s always the lovers, too. I’ve always had cameras in my face, so I’m used to it.

Ryan: If I were not skateboarding for a living I would definitely have been deeply involved in motocross.

Ryan: Don’t ever give up. You gotta keep trying, and never give up.

Ryan: If you go out there and your main purpose is to get a sponsor, then it's not gonna work. Just go out there and have fun. That's how I got sponsored. I never even made a "sponsor me" tape. I was just skating and wasn't even thinking about getting sponsored and it all kind of fell into place

Ryan: You shouldn't even think about getting sponsored. Just go out there and have fun and do what you normally do and someone will notice you. I guarantee they will notice you and recognize what kind of skills you have.

Ryan: You look up to everybody. All these guys are my heros, and then here I am skating right there next to them all the time. It's rad.

Source(s): www.tv.com
  • geake

Ryan Sheckler As A Kid

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Ryan Sheckler facts!?

Source(s): ryan sheckler facts: https://shortly.im/8nzYj

this is cheating you know. Find the answers yourself. The point of projects if to find answers yourself and learn something. and your just going to yahoo answers. i dont like it, and if your teacher knew i bet she/he wouldnt either

I'm curious as well

Funny, I was wondering the same thing myself

isnt school over though???

idk try wikipedia.org